The organisational structure of NanoNextNL:
The most important task of the Executive Board is the general management of NanoNextNL. This includes initiating and evaluating research programmes. The board comprises the following members:
The business director for NanoNextNL is Drs ing. T.P.M. (Dick) Koster.
The supervisory board consists of independent members from universities, knowledge institutes and businesses. The members are well informed of the latest developments at a political, scientific and economic level. They fulfil a supervisory role towards the executive board. The board comprises the following members:
- Prof. Karel Luyben, Chairman (Delft University of Technology)
- Prof. Ed Brinksma (University of Twente)
- Prof. Raoul Bino (Wageningen Universiteit & Researchcentrum)
- Prof. Frank Baaijens (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Prof. Jasper Knoester (University of Groningen)
- Drs. Casper Garos, MSc (Philips Healthcare)
- Dr. ir. Ger Willems (FrieslandCampina)
- Ir. Ronnie van ’t Oever, MSc (Micronit Microfluidics)
- Prof. dr. Marco Beijersbergen (Cosine Research)
- Dr. Frank Schuurmans (ASML)
- Ir. Olivier Heyning (LUMICKS B.V.)
- Drs. Mario van Wingerde (Materials innovation institute M2i)
- Prof. Peter Luiten (Center for Translational Molecular Medicine)
- Ir. Marian Geluk (Top Institute Food & Nutrition)
- Dr. ir. Rinie van Est (Rathenau)
- Dr. ir. Johannes Boonstra (Wetsus)
- Dr. Marc Hendrikse (Topsector HTSM)
NanoNextNL projects are clustered in programmes, which are clustered in ten themes. The programmes within NanoNextNL are led by programme directors. They are responsible for the scientific content and the cohesion of the programmes. The programme directors are actively involved in the achievement of the valorisation objectives of NanoNextNL. The programme directors, together with the programme office, are the point of contact for the project leaders.
NanoNextNL programmes are clustered in ten themes. Each theme has a theme coordinator, who assures collaboration between the different programmes within the theme and with efforts outside of the NanoNextNL scope. The coordinators of the themes are:
|1.||Risk Analysis and Technology Assessment (RATA)||Dr. A.J. Sips|
|2.||Energy||Prof. dr. ir. W.M.M. Kessels|
|3.||Nanomedicine||Prof. dr. J.W. Hofstraat|
|4.||Clean water||Dr. ir. H.V.M. Hamelers|
|5.||Food||Prof. dr. E. van der Linden|
|6.||Beyond Moore||Dr. J.N. Huiberts|
|7.||Nanomaterials||Dr. ir. L.J.M.G. Dortmans|
|8.||Bio-nano||Prof. dr. M.W.J. Prins|
|9.||Nanofabrication||Prof. dr. W.J. van der Zande|
|10.||Sensors and actuators||Dr. ir. M.G.M. de Kroon|
The individual projects within the programmes fall under the responsibility of the project leaders. They coordinate the scientific value of the project, the cooperation between the various parties and the valorisation. The project leaders report to the programme directors.
International Advisory Council
The international advisory council supports the boards with advice and international contacts wherever necessary.
More information about the NanoNextNL programme office.