Trade mission to Belgium on nanotechnology
Thursday, 14 June 2012 16:08
Nanotechnology is of crucial importance for many technological breakthroughs in many sectors. Both Belgium and the Netherlands are participating in a global development of nanotechnology for science and for industry. This mission is mainly interesting for companies and knowledge institutes with new developments in medecine, healthcare, argicultrue, industry, food and environemental technology.
The programme of the mission includes a plenary with fundamental data and know how on this market, a matchmaking-programme, a networkmeeting and two site-visits.
The mission wil take place the 2nd and 3th October 2012 in Brussels or Antwerp.
The cost for participating is € 500,-- . (excluding travel and lodging).
Attention!: The number of participants is limited to 15!
registration through the website of NL EVD Internationaal (www.agentschapnl.nl/cpa/belgienano )
With question you can contact the Project Director of A&B Partners, Brenda Dierickx (+32-498-123.631) or Jean Blondeel (+32-497-467.386.)
Arrival in Brussels/Antwerp (early in the evening)
18u30-19u00: meeting in lobby of the hotel
19u00: welcome drink with present participants + briefing
evening: no programme
DAY 1: Tuesday, October 2, 2012
- Plenairy (hotel in Brussels/Antwerp)
- 08u30–12u00: plenairy (4 to 5 speakers): Belgium in general; sectorspecific speaker; cultural differences; case analysis.
- 12u15-13u30: lunch (organisors, NL participants, speakers, invited guests)
- 13u30-17u00: Individual matchmaking.
- Evening: official networking reception
DAY 2: Wednesday Oktober 3th 2012
- SIte visits (TBC)
- 09u00-12u00: Visit to IMEC Leuven.
- 12u00-14u00: lunch
- 14u00-17u00: AGC Glass Europe.
- 17u30: closing